The Battle of Brisbane is finally happening in 2 days, and we simply cannot wait to see Manny Pacquiao and Jeff Horn battle it out inside the ring. The two will go head to head at the Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane on July 2. Boxing experts are now predicting the winner, what will happen during the fight and what the decision will be.
The Outcome (Figures from OddsShark)
- Pacquiao win (17-100)
- Horn win (4-1)
The Decision or Win Type (courtesy of OddsChecker):
- Horn via knockout or techical knockout (14-1)
- Draw or technical draw (25-1)
- Pacquiao via decision or technical decision (Evs)
- Horn via decision or technical decision (8-1)
- Pacquiao via knockout or techical knockout (13-10)
With Pacquaio pushing through 40 and Horn fighting at the fresh age of 29, experts are still looking at the Battle of Brisbane to be in favor of Pacquiao by Unanimous Decision. Their prediction is definitely not sure though, as no one really knows what will happen during the fight on Sunday. Let’s all tune in at 9 P.M. ET July 2, Sunday, on ESPN to find out who will actually win!